Home » What to Expect
Stop here early on Sunday and enjoy your favorite beverage at Holy Grounds Café
, then, come over to the Worship Hall for worship service. Whether you attend Saturday evening at 5pm, or one of the Sunday morning services at 8, 9:30, or 11am, you will find that each service is pretty much the same. Families with children will often go to Spiritual Formation at 9:30am and then attend worship service together at 11am.
Here is what you can expect during worship services at Eastbrook:
- Praise & Worship - For the first 30 minutes, we'll sing contemporary praise & worship, traditional hymns, and gospel/spiritual songs. We will also pray. Feel free to have a seat at any time. You may see some people raising their hands during worship. This is just a simple sign of surrendering to God.
- Welcome - We'll briefly tell you about a few things happening around here.
- Message -Our senior pastor, Matt Erickson will give a 30-40 minute message applying God's truths to life's challenges.
- Offering -This is a time to give back to God a portion of what He's given to us.
- Close -There will be a short closing prayer and song. If you would like to pray with someone, pray alone, or talk to a pastor or counselor, you may do so at the front of the Worship Hall.