Home - Ministries - Children and Family Ministries - Early Childhood (Age 2-5) - Early Childhood (Age 2-5)
Early Childhood (Age 2-5)
The Early Childhood Ministry desires to root and grow families of preschoolers and kindergarteners in the faith by offering Sunday school, Lambs Friday morning ministry, KinderCamp, and special events throughout the year.
Pre-School for children 2 & 3 years old by September 1
- The preschool rooms are located in the educational wing just north of the Worship Hall.
- At the welcome counter your children can be signed in and placed in a class determined by their ages.
- Please drop off and pick up your child within 10 minutes of these start and end times of each service: 8:00-9:30, 9:30-11:00, and 11:00-12:15. This helps keep distractions to a minimum. All services have both purposeful play time and Bible instruction. You may allow your child to stay for as many consecutive sessions as you wish.
- Friday mornings during the Women’s Bible Study, 3-year-olds may enroll in the LAMBS program and 2-year-olds are cared for in the Nursery.
Kindergarten for Children 4 or 5 Years Old by September 1
- You are encouraged to have your child at the entire Sunday School time (8:30–10:45) or to participate in just the 8:30–9:30 or 9:30–10:45 time slots.
- Kindergartners are also encouraged to participate in worship services with their parents and are dismissed to Sunday School class from the 1st service at 8:30 or to the children’s choir from the 3rd service at 11:30.
- Kindergartners who are not yet in school on Fridays may participate in the LAMBS program during the Friday Women’s bible study.